September 11, 2021 (rain date Sept 12)
Porch Host Registration
Registration closed for 2021
A “Porch” is any designated area on your insured private property that can accommodate performers. It must be on the ground level (porches are ok) and without access to a pool or other water source.
To register a porch, there are a few requirements:
- Property owners complete the registration.
- Property owners will email or send the town this signed waiver prior to August 2nd.
- Property owners must designate another person to be the host if they are performing or will not be present.
- A “Porchfest here!” sign provided by us is displayed in the front yard in advance of the event.
- Notify your neighbors about the event. Having a conversations with neighbors who have a “Porchfest here!” sign in the proximity to your porch is encouraged to prevent sound conflicts – and a great excuse to share more about your bands with your neighbors.
- This is an all-ages, alcohol-free event. Your help is appreciated in keeping the event viable and safe for everyone.
- Ideally, it would be great if you are available for the rain date, Sunday, September 12th. We almost rescheduled in 2019 due to rain. At the time, we thought that was the worst thing that could happen to porchfest. Ha, remember those days?!
For additional information, check out Porch Host FAQ.
REGISTER HERE – PORCH HOST REGISTRATION CLOSES 8/1/2021