September 7, 2019 (rain date Sept 8th)
Porch RegistrationA “Porch” is any designated area on your insured private property that can accommodate performers. It must be on the ground level (porches are ok) and without access to a pool or other water source. To register a porch, there are a few requirements:
- Property owners complete the registration.
- Property owners must email or send the town this signed waiver prior to August 2nd.
- Property owners must designate another person to be the host if they are performing or will not be present.
- A “Porchfest here!” sign provided by us is displayed in the front yard in advance of the event.
- Neighbors are notified about the event. Conversations with neighbors who have a “Porchfest here!” sign in the proximity are encouraged to prevent sound conflicts.
- This is an all-ages, alcohol-free event. Your help is appreciated in keeping the event viable and safe for everyone.
- Ideally, be available for the rain date, Sunday, September 8th.
REGISTER HERE – PORCH HOST REGISTRATION CLOSES 8/1/2019