Porch RegistrationWelcome to Belmont’s Inaugural Porchfest. As someone once said, “All the world’s a stage” – including your porch, lawn or even driveway!
By registering your space, you help us design the set AND the playbill for Porchfest. The goal is to choregraph the venues thoughtfully and to generate a mapped schedule on our website for spectators. The map will link information about performers, their performance times, and the porch addresses.
Here are general “Host” requirements, though please also see our FAQ page
- Designated area without access to pool or other water source on your private property that can accommodate performers and guests. Porches are great, but any ground level outdoor space (without access to pool or other water source) will work
- Property owners need to acknowledge the waiver and complete the registration.
- Porches and other spaces must be on the ground level.
- Communicate with your performers and our porch liaisons in advance to discuss logistics, needs, and timing.
- Display a “Belmont Porchfest” sign on your front lawn in advance of the day
- This is an all-ages, alcohol-free event. Your help is appreciated in keeping the event viable and safe for everyone.
For More information, check out Porch Host FAQ.
REGISTER HERE – PORCH HOST REGISTRATION CLOSES 7/15/2018